Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Latest on Shane and Amy



Shane and I were in Portland this year for christmas. It was fun to see family, take a trip to Seaside to visit with my grandma Holwege and treat ourselves to a bowl of clam chowder. Of course it rained the whole time we were home, but it was nice to see snow christmas morning. shane and I are doing very well, we love Logan and enjoy being married. We both are working for the same company during the day. I have taken on a second job working at a spa in the evenings and Shane is traveling to Brigahm City 2 times a week for his internships. Life keep us busy, but it's always nice to have our lazy days, cuddle up on the sofa and watch a sci-fi or action flick. I enjoy my scrapbooking ans Shane enjoys his Wednesday night games with the guys. We love being close to Anna and Chad and get together with them every once and a while. Micheals here in Logan somewhere. I've been a bad cousin and have been slacking in inviting him to dinner. Sorry, Michael. Thats it for now except for a photo from our New Years Eve Rock Party!

No comments: